Shashi Kaushik Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Satish Kaushik
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shashi Kaushik
- Shashi Kaushik is an Indian producer, who is the wife of popular Indian actor, director, comedian, and producer Satish Kaushik.
- Satish, before his marriage to Shashi, had proposed to the Indian actress Neena Gupta for marriage when she was expecting a child out of wedlock with the retired Antiguan cricketer Viv Richards in 1988. In an interview, on being asked if ever his wife questioned his friendship with Neena, Satish said,
My wife, Shashi, knows about my equation with Neena, who is a regular at our home. She understands and respects our friendship.”
- After sixteen years of the demise of her son Shanu, Shashi welcomed her daughter, Vanshika Kaushik, via surrogacy on 15 July 2012.
- In 2019, Shashi produced the Haryanvi film Chorriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti in which her husband Satish played the role of Jaidev Choudhary.
- In 2021, Shashi co-produced the Hindi film Kaagaz, which was directed by her husband Satish. Additionally, Satish played the role of a lawyer, Sadhoram Kewat, in the film.
- Shashi took charge as a director at Karol Bagh Film And Entertainment Private Limited and Real Good Films Private Limited.
- Satish celebrated Holi with his friends on 8 March 2023 during his visit to New Delhi. On 9 March, in the early morning, Satish complained about feeling uneasy after which his driver took him to the Fortis Hospital in Gurugram. However, while on his way to the hospital, he suffered a heart attack following which he succumbed to death, at the age of 66.